About Me

My photo
A farmers daughter and Penn State Agricultural and Extension Education student, I enjoy laughing (a lot actually), capturing Lancaster county beauty in the form of an Instagram and pursuing the heart of my Savior. This is authentically me, simply put: my adventures, my passion and my journey of becoming an Agriculture Educator.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Miss Herr's 10 Best at Midd-West

Happy Wednesday! The semester has started off with a bang and with each day that passes, I get closer to my student teaching internship at Midd-West High School.


You've been able to catch a few quick glances at Midd-West so far, but so you can understand why I'm counting myself so incredibly blessed to spend my last fifteen weeks as a Penn Stater there, watch this clip that I affectionately like to call "Miss Herr's 10 Best at Midd-West"...


Simply put, it will surely be a wild ride this spring, but I'm excited to learn alongside Mr. Bittner and Mr. Erb in efforts to best prepare myself as a future agriculture educator.

Simply put, I can't wait for the chance to influence these students lives, even for just a small period of time.

Until Next Time, K. Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment